Facility Management Department Campus
The FMD Maintenance Shop/Warehouse and Provisioning Building includes the following:
- A machine shop, complete with maintenance equipment, a bridge crane and a vehicle lift
- Separate shops to support electrical, carpentry, and paint departments
- A warehouse and provisioning area with associate shelving and admin facilities
- Locker rooms, break rooms, and a fitness center.
North Side Development (Facilities Management Development Campus): Design-Build Packages awarded to Condon-Johhnson (Foundation Pile), Facility Builders & Erector (PreEngineered Building), Cosco Fire (Fire Suppression), Bergelectric (Electrical) & Countywide Mechanical (Mechanical & Plumbing)
A 3.2 million-gallon undergroun stormwater tank, this cistern is the first of three to be built within SDIA’s Stormwater Master Plan to meet new government requirements to contain and treat stormwater runoff. This stormwater will ultimately be reused withinairport facilities.
- Construction Start: December 2018
- Substantial Completion: September 2020
- Concrete roof deck: 2′-0″ thick min.
- Columns: 32 @ 24″ round dia., approx. 25′ tall
- Inside Diameter: 158′-8″
- Volume: 3.2 Million Gallons
- Excavation Depth: 35′ Deep
- Soil Excavated: 23,611 Cubic Yards
- Pounds of Rebar: 870,36